Remuneration & Nomination Committee
The role of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee is to assist the Board in its oversight of remuneration policy and practice and Board member nominations. The committee considers a diverse range of matters related to its role, including:
The committee operates in accordance with its charter as approved by the Board which is available in pdf format through the 'Related Downloads' section of this page.
- Senior Executive remuneration policy;
- Chief Executive Officer, Non-Executive and Executive Director remuneration policy;
- Short term and long term incentive plans;
- Recruitment, retention and termination policies;
- Succession planning;
- Nominations for Board positions and review of applicants for Board positions; and
- Board Committee appointments.
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee consists of the following members:
The Board has determined that from July 2011 membership of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee will be exclusive to Non-Executive Directors. The Chief Executive Officer and others may be invited to attend by the Committee Chairman, but will have no vote on matters before the Committee.
- Mr Mark Barnaba as Chairman of Committee (Non-Executive, Independent Director)
- Mr Herb Elliott (Non-Executive, Independent Director)
- Mr Andrew Forrest (Non-Executive, Non-Independent Director)
- Mr Ken Ambrecht (Non-Executive, Independent Director)
- Mr Owen Hegarty (Non-Executive, Independent Director)
- Mr Herbert Scruggs (Non-Executive, Independent Director)