Fortescue’s philosophy is simple.
Of all our assets, the ones we value most and see as most powerful are
our people and our culture. If you become part of the Fortescue
Family, you’ll have access to a range of benefits. For employees based
in the Pilbara, these benefits include housing and utilities subsidies
and a Home Ownership Assistance Scheme.
- Fortescue’s generous Staff Incentive Plan gives eligible employees the opportunity to earn additional income in the form of cash or Fortescue shares
- Attractive remuneration packages including increased salary levels for Pilbara based employees.
- Salary sacrificing for superannuation, Fortescue shares and novated vehicles.
- Housing and utilities subsidies and a Home Ownership Assistance Scheme for our employees based in the Pilbara.
- Financial assistance for
permanent employees wanting to undertake further education which adds
value to their current role and/or Fortescue.
- A family-friendly even time
roster for residential Pilbara employees and an eight days on six days off
roster for fly-in-fly-out staff.
- Employee Assistance Program to
assist employees affected by personal or job related issues, through
confidential qualified, external professional counselling services.
- Online access to over 300 retailers with exclusive discounts for Fortescue employees